Feb 24, 2010

Northeast Hunting & Fishing Expo

Part of my winter ritual consists of those typical shows like a the RV show, or Boat show or Hunting and Fishing shows.  Unfortunately I haven't made it to any yet this winter but i plan on getting out to the Northeast Hunting and Fishing Expo which is being held at the Connecticut Convention Center Fri Feb 26 thru Sunday Feb. 28 and if we get the storms they are predicting I should have plenty of elbow room.  Bad for the exhibitors but good for me.  There looks to be plenty of vendors, seminars, a trout pond, casting pools and even a fly tying center.  You can get details about the show by visiting the Northeast Hunting and Fishing Expo website.  If you are in the area make it a point to check out the Expo.  I hope to do a review of the Expo and any new products or events I run into.

No comments:

Post a Comment