To my Mother, my Wife, My Stepmother and Mother-in-law:
I wish all of you a very Happy Mother's day and thank you for putting up with as well as encouraging my outdoor passions.
Thank you for.......
- fighting through all those early morning wake ups.
- for not killing me when you have to move those containers of worms in the fridge or move buckets of bait out of your way.
- putting up with the piles of smelly, dirty hunting clothes sprawled out all over the house as we prepare or unpack.
- for not complaining about the deer hanging in the tree or garage.
- for sitting there worrying about me while I am out running around the woods or standing in the middle of a river.
- for not killing me for not calling and telling you I am going to be late.
- for understanding when I don't make it to dinner or a party because I am out in the woods.
- For allowing me to chase my passions.