Dec 8, 2010

I know it's wrong, but it's still made me laugh

One of the things I look forward to on Wednesdays is the Wednesday Nibbles post on the Troutrageous! blog.  I'm not sure where he digs some of this stuff up but he always has something of interest and this week was no different.

I know it is probably wrong to find this funny in anyway and I should be concerned about the well being of these ducklings but it is too funny.  Be warned, you will laugh, so make sure you are not drinking anything when you watch this or you will have to clean up a mess like I did.

Check out the video below and please stop by Troutrageous! blog and check out the rest of his blog.  I promise you won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention.

    BTW, believe me, it's not wrong. The PC police are wrong.

    ReplyDelete