Sep 19, 2014

Where oh where have you been?!

I must apologize for my long absence and my neglect of my blog.  Work and outside commitments has been flat out crazy this spring and summer and still crazy going into the fall but I will do my best to get back to some sort of regular posting here.

The cold temperatures here in the Northeast Connecticut have everyone excited for the fall hunting seasons.  Resident goose is now open as is our Archery deer season and i actually got out for both this week - report to follow.

The next three weeks will be plenty busy at work as I try to get ahead of the game before I leave for a week of waterfowl hunting in Saskatchewan.

I hope everyone enjoyed their summer and found time to get outdoors!

3 comments:

  1. It's good to see you back and hope you'll be back again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is one of the most significant information for me.
    And i’m glad reading your article.
    But should remark on some general things, the web site style is perfect,
    the articles is really great
    wordpress
    blogspot
    youtube
    ហ្គេមបាញ់ត្រី

    ReplyDelete