Nov 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday by far.  Friends and Family gathered around the table enjoying all those Thanksgiving favorites of Turkey, my grandmother's stuffing, taters, pumpkin pie.  Hold on while I wipe the drool from my chin....Okay, I'm back now where was I..  Oh yes, my favorite holiday, everything just seems so much better during the Thanksgiving holiday.  The turkey taste better than any other time of the year.  The football at the local high schools and on TV seems to be at a higher level with all the traditional games being played.  The story telling is at a all time high and of course Thanksgiving means that our deer season is in full swing and that our annual muzzle loader camp is just days away.

There is so much to be thankful for even when times seem tough and the Thanksgiving holiday just seems to remind me of that and I hope it does for you as well.  Wishing everyone a very safe and happy Thanksgiving holiday!


4 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you too and have fun hunting (and eating!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I hope you enjoy the company of good friends and family, eat too much and relish in time off of work. =)

    Happy Thanksgiving.
    The Average Joe Fisherman
    http://averagejoefisherman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving Passinthru! I have to admit this is by far my favorite meal of the year.

    ReplyDelete